Salt Meter (SALT/EC/TDS) | Meytec® GT-200S
Premium Salt meter with SALT/EC/TDS multifunction, designed for professional and intensive users. This factory pre-calibrated Salt meter has a IP67 rating (dust- and waterproof), features a very strong and robust design with replaceable electrode and a large high resolution LCD display.
Designed to measure the salt concentration of your pool, pond, ocean, water... Ideally for pool owners with a salt electrolysis or salt hydrolysis
Salt Meter Meytec® GT-200S - Specifications
- High accuracy with fast response
- Ready to use, factory pre-calibrated
Economic design with replaceable probe
- Measuring Range: SALT 0,01%-25% / EC 1-19999uS/cm / TDS 0-10000ppm
- Range: 0°C – 60°C
- Resolution: Salt 0.01% EC 1uS/cm TDS 1ppm
- Accuracy: Salt ±0.1 / EC/TDS ±2%
- Calibration: Automatic with Conductivity Standard (EC 1413uS/cm, 12.88mS/cm)
- Waterproof: Yes IP67
- Automatic Shut-Off: 5 minutes
- Low Battery Indication: Yes
- Battery: 3x1.5V (LR44)
- Dimensions: 183x37x37 (mm)
- Weight: 90g
Salt Meter Meytec® GT-200S - Manual
A Salt meter is a sensitive instrument that needs to be handled with care. Always clean your meter after use with clean water and put the end-cap back on. You can always add a few drops of KCl storage solution to prolong the lifespan of your salt meter. Store in dry place.
Remember that every Salt meter requires regular calibration. You can find our assortment of premium quality pH buffer solutions here.